is our favourite place to be
Paphos Gardens Holiday Resort offers one of the most tranquil locations for a wedding reception. The terraces and swimming pools are all surrounded by lush gardens suitable for drink receptions. This is a resort to consider if you are thinking of having your wedding in Cyprus.
The wedding couple have a number of locations to select from for their wedding ceremony. From traditional church rituals to exotic locations.
There are a number of beautiful churches just a 5-minute drive from Paphos Gardens Holiday Resort for the more traditional wedding rituals.
Alternatively, you may choose the Paphos Town Hall which is a 15-minute drive from the resort.
For more unique locations why not have your ceremony amongst the lush gardens of Paphos Gardens Holiday Resort.
All religious weddings and blessings except those performed by an Anglican Priest must be preceded by a civil ceremony. Thus, please ensure that all paper work and documentation required is in order. Please refer to Legalities for details
Music and entertainment play an important role on your wedding day. The team at Paphos Gardens Holiday Resort can assist you finding the right entertainment for you.
From an all-night playing DJ to a three-piece band, the team is here to ensure that your preferences are met.
According to Cyprus law, before the marriage can proceed you must meet the following legal requirements:
- Have a valid ten-year passport not due to expire within six months, plus photocopies of all pages relating to the personal information contained therein.
- Each have your own Single Status Statutory Declaration confirming that you are free to get married. These must include your name, address, nationality, religion, passport number and occupation; state whether single, divorced or widowed; that you intend to marry in Cyprus; and be signed and stamped by a solicitor on the document.
- Have the original copy of the decree absolute if divorced and, if Catholic, the original copy of the marriage annulment.
- Have the original copy of the death certificate if widowed.
- Proof of parental consent if under 18, stamped and signed by a solicitor. Proof of name change by Deed Poll, stamped and signed by a solicitor.
- Birth certificates and or adoption certificates if adopted.
- To avoid disappointment always bring the original documents that are requested above.
GET IN TOUCH
Whatever dream wedding a couple has imagined, they are sure to find it in Cyprus, the island of love. The Paphos Gardens Holiday Resort is the perfect location and the perfect island. Fill in the below enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.